Monday, November 9, 2015

Encouragement of the Day

Creating a vision board can help you to regain sight of your dreams that you may have abandoned or given up on. I recently created my first vision board at the beginning of the summer. I went to the Dollar General and I got a poster board and I already had a ton of magazines and a glue stick at home and some sharpie markers. I came home and sat at my kitchen table and began working on my vision board. It wasn't until I was flipping through the magazine and cutting out images I began to see the things that I wanted again. I had always dreamed of being a successful writer, with works in various genres. So I cut out Best selling author headings from the Magazines and pasting them to my vision board. I also had steered away from the idea of ever being in a long term relationship again and I dismantled the idea of having children because my age of child bearing years were becoming increasingly thin, and I didn't have a husband, so I then added to the vision board a married couple with kids and I added motivational speakers because I knew that I would one day want to be able to become a motivational speaker and encourage other people to reawaken the dreams that let slip away from them like I had done at one point in my life. So I had to just start somewhere and I began with a vision board several months ago and since then my first book has been published and I am about to start working on my Masters Degree and hopefully I can complete that degree with an amazing GPA like my last two degrees. The vision board worked because I worked for the vision to make it happen. So lets get moving in making the first step in creating a vision board.

No comments:

Post a Comment