Monday, November 2, 2015

Provoking thought of the Day!

I realize something.....people hate to see real negative people coming, they dodge them at all cost. Which one are you, are you the person they hate to see coming and secretly sigh under there breath and brace for the energy and life your about to drain out of them or do you bring some positive energy, optimism, or hope with you to a room?
I can admit there was a point and time in my life in which I use to be a negative nancy but I was so fortunate to have a really good friend to tell me and she encouraged me to really listen to myself before I spoke and I followed her advice and behold she was absolutely correct and from that point forward I was able to work on becoming a more positive person. I did so by listening to alot of great motivational speakers such as Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, Wayne Dyer and Tony Robbins. If you are the negative person mentioned above please get some positive energy flowing through your veins so people will be glad to see you coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment