Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Your future is created by what you do today, not what you do tomorrow!

Your future is created by what you do today, not what you do tomorrow!
This particular quote really doesn't need to be elaborated upon much because it is true in every aspect of the statement. It is very important that we not put off the things for tomorrow that we can do on today. This statement speaks volumes of motivation to people like me because I am naturally a procrastinator and I have to be reminded often until it is second nature for me to do the things that are in my control on today and not wait until tomorrow. I do believe by enacting this quote this will help an individual develop better habits and better habits leads to a more productive or fulfilled journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment